Allied Contractors was established in year 1988 at Kandhkot (Sindh-Pakistan) as a proprietary concern by our Chief Executive Mr. Manzoor Illahi and has become a reputable competitor of the contracting field in Pakistan. The company’s enterprise spirit and sound business practices enabled it to enjoy its position as a leading and challenging innovator. More
|Company Name:||ALLIED CONTRACTORS|
|Head Office:||401, 4th Floor, Dhedhi Business Avenue, Plot E-02, SITE Estate Avenue Road, Karachi-74200 (Sindh-Pakistan)|
|Fax # Head Office||(+92-21) 32555576|
|Branch Office||3rd Floor, Benazir Plaza, Block-H, Jinnah Avenue, Blue Area, Islamabad (Pakistan)|
|Telephone # Branch Office||(+92-51) 2348593-5|
|Fax # Branch Office||(+92-51) 2348598|
|E-mail Address||[email protected]|
|Type of Company||Proprietorship Concern|
|Establishment Year & Place||1988, Kandhkot (Sindh-Pakistan)|
- To serve as a solution focused partner providing an exceptional customer friendly experience.
- To create a culture within our company that will create quality minded employees and then in turn top quality performance will be achieved.
- To become a world class engineering and servicing company operating internationally.
- To achieve personal satisfaction through the success of others.
- Providing an environment where individual professional growth is the foundation for company's growth.
- Serving as a voice for owners to stakeholders that can make a difference.
- Bringing new ideas to the construction industry and to government leaders.
- People, their health and safety, development, effectiveness and mutual respect.
- Diversity of perspective and opinions.
- The leadership and contributions of all our volunteers and staff.
- Getting projects built safely, on time and cost effectively.
- Our ability to continuously improve the construction environment.
- Open sharing of ideas to create best practices based on sound research and our collective experience.
- Provide high quality services to our valuable customers.
- Achieve continual improvement in our processes through effective implementation of QMS.
- Promoting teamwork in the Company and achieve customer's satisfaction.
- Ensure that all our operational activities to comply with all applicable Health, Safety and Environmental rules and regulations.
- Achieve continual improvement in our working process through Effective implementation of Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems (EMS) requirements along with proper training of all employees.
- Ensure safe disposal of waste by utilizing responsible pollution control practices.
- Make availability of accurate information regarding Health, Safety and Environmental Management Systems (IMS) for Customers, Stakeholders, Employees, Government Agencies and the Public.
Area of Expertise
- Building Construction works
- Earth Road Works
- Sign Board Road Marking Works
- Renovation Remodeling Works
- Buildings Paint
- Repair Maintennace
- Wood/Furniture Works
- High Pressure Pipeline Construction Works
- Structural Works
- Industrial Paints
- Sand Blasting / Wrapping Coating
- Engine Overhauling Works
- Wiring Works
- LT Distribution Panel Works
- General Order Supply
- Import Export
- Transports Services